Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Singin' in the Rain

Currently, I am humming "Singin' in the Rain" because, well it's a rainy day! And it is not JUST a rainy day, it is a rainy, snow-melty, walking-under-the-tree-and-your-hair-gets-wet kind of a day. A PERFECT kind of day for rain boots!

Friends, why did I wait until NOW to get a pair of rain boots?? Seriously, what was I thinking walking around campus in regular shoes on a rainy day when I could have owned a pair of rain boots? I walked around campus all morning and afternoon SPLASHING through puddles. Amazing :)


My Boots: Target
For a girl who wears heels like it's her job, walking in rain boots is a little tricky and they totally play up my 5'3-ness. BUT I get to SPLASH IN PUDDLES and not get my shoes and my feet wet! Amazing.

Rain boots also make me think of spring, and daffodils and yummy trench coats. Check out these goodies:
Since I'm a Minimalist at heart, I love the basics paired together with the wellies and a pop of red

There is nothing like jean shorts and a white tee in the summer time. Rainy day? Throw on a pair of boots and a cardigan!

Who DOESN'T want a heard umbrella to match with your red and white heart rain boots??

A night out on the town

Cold, wintry, rainy day outfit- I'm loving the beanie!

Thank you Puxtawney Phil the Groundhog for making warmer weather come faster :) In the mean time, I'm going to splash around in more puddles!

2 comments:

  1. When this baby is out & I'm back to normal I need you to take me shopping. I need some serious wardrobe help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm having a hard time picking one style... i LOVE them all!

    ReplyDelete