Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Indiana Jones

As I sit here wondering what to write for my blog post, I am watching White Collar with Tyler on USA.  If you are unfamiliar with the TV show White Collar, a con-artist has partnered with the FBI to help solve crime in NYC. It's a smart drama-dy with great style (and Tiffany Amber Thiesen aka. Kelly Kapowski from Saved by the Bell! She's actually aged in TV years!). Neil, the main character wears various types of fedoras- it's his thing...his MO. 


So as I sit here I realize more and more how much I love fedoras. LOVE them. They are the perfect hide away for a bad hair day, unwashed hair (let's be real those days happen), a straight hair day, a curly hair day...anything! They're great for spring, summer, fall AND winter




So what about for Y_O_U? Different story right? Super easy- just throw one on!








So where to get one of these beauties? I found mine at Target and the other at Francesca's....affordable and definitely worth the purchase.




Love this beauty!





and of course, you can't mess with Indie...him and  his little fedora are classic right?

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment