Thursday, July 14, 2011

Miss Smiley Face

Well friends,

I had this brilliantly amazing blog post (okay that is a slight exaggeration, but I was a bit excited about it)....until I started studying for the Math Praxis.

P-R-A-X-I-S


I HATE that word and I hate that test. I missed passing the first one by 6 points. 6 lousy points, people. So, in 1 week and 1 day I will embark on yet another Praxis adventure.

And you know what else makes me grumpy? The lady smiling up at me from the Praxis study book. Why is she so smiley anyway?? I mean, if she really spent 3 hours of her early Saturday morning life bent over a test that will determine her future career as a teacher, she would NOT be smiling. At least it is just an hour this time around.



So, as you can see, I am not Miss Smiley Face on the cover of the Praxis book.



And thanks to Miss Smiley Face, I am now Miss Grumpy Pants and have quit studying for the evening and am now watching a lame-o Lifetime Movie and planning a birthday weekend in New York.

So faithful readers, you will have to wait to read my fabulous post until tomorrow....

Happy Thursday Evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment