Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Progression of Awkward

Have you ever tried to take a picture of yourself and it just didn't work? Well this is MY progression of awkward posing so I could show the blog-reading world my outfit for the day. 

As you can see, I started by not knowing what to do with myself...



 And then I had a really G.R.E.A.T idea...why not pose like I'm bending in with my closet space....


And then we got REALLY CRAZY and tried to make muscley arms....which doesn't work when you have spaghetti arms.


And then this one, well I'm not quite sure what I am attempting to do...maybe take flight? This was the husband's favorite.
 I think this was mid-talk? I'm not sure. Either that or I've got a sour piece of candy in my mouth and I'm mid-step towards taking the camera from the husband and shooting my own pictures...
Boots: Target, Jeans: Gap, Sweatshirt/sweater: American Eagle, Belt: Thrifted, Denim Shirt (hiding beneath the sweatshirt): H&M, Glasses: Francescas, Hat: H&M

And as you can see, once I take matters into my own hands, at least I get a semi decent "take a picture of myself in the mirror" shot.


And that ladies and gentlemen is my first "daily weardrobe" picture. I'm hoping that sooner or later the Husband and I will upgrade to a nice SLR camera where we can take fabulous pictures and actually look like we know what we're doing. Until then, our Nikon CoolPix will have to work!

So with that said, I will leave you with one final picture to top off this truly amazing progression of awkward:
Psycho Kitty drinking out of my water cup. Epic Fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment