Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Bike.Week.

Florida.

Sun-shiny.

Sandy.

Warmth.

 Happiness.

Bike. Week.

BIKE WEEK! It is Bike Week here in Daytona (as Tyler and I soak up the southern sun during spring break), and there are motorcycles E.V.E.R.Y.W.H.E.R.E
And because it is only our FIRST day here, I have come to the conclusion that if I never see or hear a motorcycle again for the rest of my life, I will be totally okay with that.

Unless Brad Pitt rides by.

Dressed in a white t-shirt, jeans, brown leather jacket and aviators.

On a vintage Harley.

With a scarf.

Like in Benjamin Button:

Even Tyler admitted he would be okay with that:)

BUT, that's the only way I want to see another motorcycle. Unless the husband is on it- dressed like Brad Pitt, in aviators, with a vintage Harley. Okay, I would be good with that too.

On another note, since I am currently in warmer weather, I am now desiring warmer weather back home so I can break out the yummy spring clothes and sandals that are ready to burst from my closet. So, to celebrate warmer weather, I found some of these outfits that I am in love with right now:

F21
I L-O-V-E this outfit- every thing about it, and am in hopes of grabbing this beautiful jacket.


 
Ann Taylor Loft
I love the earthy colors of this outfit, and how the belt holds the looseness of the shirt and pants together perfectly. Cooler weather? Throw on a bomber jacket or motorcycle jacket (ew, did I just say motorcycle??)

F21
Again, L-O-V-E this outfit. Especially the natural colors of the khaki and the white skirt with the denim shirt.

F21
I just really love this belt and how it draws the waste in.


 
F21

I love the pencil skirt with the loose, drapey shirt, perfect in warmer weather, but if it gets cooler, throw on a blazer. 















No comments:

Post a Comment