Thursday, July 21, 2011

Dear Heat Index


Dear Heat Index,

You were INSANE today! Thanks for the toastiness lately, but really- this heat is a little intense. I mean, I may be 1/2 Filipino (and you know how we Filipino's love our heat), but is the humidity necessary? However, thanks for providing a great breeze today to provide some relief.

People in general do not need to see sweat pouring down my legs and and face, and one shower a day is good enough for me, but is it really necessary to provide enough heat in order for me to take 2 showers today? I also really like the smell of my deodorant but when it runs out an hour after I apply it is a little much.

All in all I like having you around, however can you just cool it for a while?

Much love,
Becky

1 comment:

  1. New follower and reader! Love this sweet blog....creative title too!

    Much love from over here: http://www.thellielife.blogspot.com/

    -Ellie

    ReplyDelete