Monday, July 18, 2011

I know it's late...

Today has just been one of those days...

  • Hot, sunny summer day
  • Rowdy first graders (gotta love 'em though- well some of them)
  • School in the evening
  • Studying for math Praxis after class
So needless to say I am currently sitting in my pj's watching the Phillies game with husband, as my super teased out hair (courtesy of the high bun today) hits him in the face (gosh I love that man).

So for all my lady readers, check out Ruche's fabulous new late summer line. Their look book is amazing and the clothes give me a California-meets Barcelona-meets anywhere-but-here kind-a feel. I LOVE it. AND the beautiful thing is, it's like the affordable Anthropology. Check it out. Now. 
K Thanks.

Ruche's Amazing Summer Resort Line (psst- click on the link!)

And for you fella's...


Yep, thats a Lemur eating a watermelon- courtesy of 22 Words.

Heres to a beautiful Tuesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment