Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Welcome Summer!

Here I sit, on my couch watching a Lifetime Movie and enjoying a summer afternoon thunderstorm.


Friends, summer is officially here for me.



Yup, it's taken me almost two months to get there, but I am finally there.

No more summer classes (at least for 2 weeks).

No more homework (at least for 2 weeks).

No more working 8:45-4:30 and then going to class from 5:30-8:30 Mon-Thurs.


Officially welcoming summer means...

It means more time to spend blogging...woot.
It means dinner with my husband.
It means watching the Nightly News with Brian Williams.
It means being able to catch up with friends over dinner.
It means being able to talk and see my best friend.
It means seeing my family and in-laws more often.
It means watching Lifetime Movie Network.
It means staying up late and enjoying the summer evenings.



It is a glorious day.


So welcome summer! I'm raisin' the roof in celebration. 








No comments:

Post a Comment